Comment on page
The Dashboard is the workspace where you can build various metrics to track performance. It's where you can access existing dashboards, create new dashboards and edit existing ones.
- 1.Once you click on an application, the quick access window will pop up to allow you to choose a product to work with.
Quick Access tool
2. Click on Dashboarda to go to the dashboard page.
Here's a breakdown of the various elements and icons on the dashboard page. This will help you get a hang of how to work with dashboards.
So if you want to work with a different account, just click on the logo and it will take you to the account page where you can swap to another account (if you have more than one account).
This shows the most recent dashboard you looked at. Clicking on the recent dashboard tab would display a list of dashboards starting from the one you opened most recently.
Clicking on favorite would show you the dashboards you added as your favorite. You can add specific dashboards you work with more frequently to as favourite.
This allows you to change the application you are working on. Clicking on the 'change application' icon will take you to the application page, where you can switch to another application (if you have more than one available).
The name of the application a user is currently working on is displayed next to the icon.
At FoxMetrics, we always like to hear users' experiences working with the tool. The feedback icon allows you to share those experiences.
You can easily switch between products by clicking on the ‘change product’ icon at the right top corner of each page. Then select the product you’ll like to switch to.
The Profile icon provides a list of options including the following;
- Profile: This option allows you to update your profile details like your first name, last name, and time zone.
- Support: Our support staffs are just a click away. Just click on the support option and you can create a ticket to resolve any issues you have.
- Set up FoxMetrics: Learn how to integrate FoxMetrics on various platforms and start tracking your performance.
- Logout: Of course, the logout icon allows you to log out from your account.
The current account tab at the bottom left does the same thing as the usage/month tab on the application page. It shows the level of the allocated volume of events you’ve used so far and what’s remaining.