There are several reasons you may need to edit an existing dashboard. It may be that the existing name is confusing or you want to update the description.
There are 2 ways you can edit your dashboard.
- 1.Select the specific dashboard you want to edit from the dashboard overview page.
2. Let’s say we want to edit the ‘Page Views’ Dashboard. Click on it.
Once in the dashboard, click on the edit dashboard tool at the top right (circled red).
Edit dashboard tool (circled red)
It will take you to the ‘Edit Dashboard’ page.
3. On the page, you can update the title, description, or/and Group of the dashboard as you wish.
- 1.On the dashboard application page, scroll down to the ‘SETTING’ section at the bottom left corner of the page and click on ‘Dashboards’ (just above Groups).
2. This will take you to the Dashboard list, where you can find all available dashboards.
3. Search through the list for the dashboard you want to edit. Once you find it, click on the edit icon (circled red above).
4. It will take you to the ‘Edit Dashboard’ page where you can update the title, description, or/and Group of the dashboard